Dina
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi

If anyone is considering this holiday on 2nd Oct departure, the price has been reduced!

This is great news which I think deserves a mention here after all the negative criticism that JY has received regarding price rises.

Di

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Di

I am sure more people will book this tour. I guess even if they do not book the combined tour there will be some who have booked individually and you will join them as and when. I sincerely hope that Just You do not rest these combined tours as I have my eye on the 35 day tour which takes in 3 itineraries. I will have to wait for a couple of years before I book it as will have to make sure I can take time off work for such a long time and that I have enough days' holidays. On the other hand I may have retired by then!

Best wishes

Jaya

Dina
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Jaya

Yes, there is still plenty of time for other people to book this holiday.

I hope that you do get the opportunity to do the 35 day combined trip. That one is just a bit too long for me so that is why I am doing this combined tour and have also booked the combined Tiger trail and Backwaters on 27th Feb. So many other places in India I still want to see though.

Have a super time in the Galapagos, I will be looking forward to seeing a review when you get back.

Best wishes

Di