Sarah T
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi, I am new to this community having just booked one of the last places on the Thailand 17th Feb trip. This is my first adventure with Just You and I'm hoping it will be fun!

I'm travelling to Heathrow the evening before (i.e. on Sat 16th) and I'm wondering if any fellow travellers are doing the same? Also can anyone recommend a cheap/decent hotel within walking distance of terminal 2?

Thanks.

Reyc1
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Sarah T' wrote:

Hi, I am new to this community having just booked one of the last places on the Thailand 17th Feb trip. This is my first adventure with Just You and I'm hoping it will be fun!

I'm travelling to Heathrow the evening before (i.e. on Sat 16th) and I'm wondering if any fellow travellers are doing the same? Also can anyone recommend a cheap/decent hotel within walking distance of terminal 2?

Thanks.

Hi, I am also booked on this trip, my first holiday with Just You, really looking forward to it but a bit nervous. I am staying overnight at the Premier Inn 15 Bath road. I'm looking forward to meeting everyone and having a good time.

Kind regards 

Christine

lesley07
(Member)
Hi

Not doing this trip but I am going on two holidays from Heathrow later this year. I live in Scotland so will have to travel down to London the,day before. Have done this a few times in the past and always use the Premier Inn at Bath Road. There is a Hoops bus which takes you to and from hotel

Hope this helps. Enjoy your holiday

Lesley

Sarah T
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Christine and Lesley, thanks for your replies. I'll check out the Premier Inn as you've both recommended it.

Christine, we're going to have a great time!

Sarah