sharron
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Im lucky to be travelling to Puglia this May and wonder if anyone else is wondering where to stay before the early flight?

Hope to chat to anyone else that has already booked! Excited!!!!!

lesley07
(Member)
Hi

I did this trip in 2015 and really enjoyed this part of Italy. Very different from the more touristy areas. I went from Gatwick Airport and stayed the night before in the Premier Inn North Terminal. It is only a short walk from hotel to the check in.

Have a lovely holiday.

Lesley

sjm533
(Member)
Not far from Premier Inn North to the North terminal, just across the road,  but I think BA go from the South terminal now.  Even so would not be very far.  Have not been to Gatwick for years, but think there is a walk way, or similar.  Gatwick Airport website would have all the details.
SarahS
(Member)
There is a shuttle train service between Gatwick north and south terminals. Very quick and easy. I would really recommend the Premier Inn at north terminal. A few steps across the road from the airport entrance
Kevin F
(Member)
This may be too late for you - in which case apologies. You need to shop around - don’t assume Premier Inn is cheapest. I am going to Puglia the week before you and found it was about £5 cheaper to book a room at the Hilton in the South Terminal rather than the PI at the north. Since then a friend has told me that there is another PI “just around the corner” from the north terminal one - bout am not sure how far “round the corner” is