A_Anne
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi there

I have recently booked onto the All Inclusive Lake Como holiday (flying from Manchester on 25 June). Just wondering if anyone else is booked onto this? Be great to hear from you Thanks

Mike A
(Member)
Ann, I'm thinking of it as it looks good, but waiting for the outcome of Brexit. Will be flying in from London though.
sjm533
(Member)
'Mike A' wrote:

Ann, I'm thinking of it as it looks good, but waiting for the outcome of Brexit. Will be flying in from London though.

Humorous response - not political - Mike A if you wait for the result of this you may NEVER go!  I am booked on the May tour.

Sylvia

A_Anne
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'sjm533' wrote:

'Mike A' wrote:

Humorous response - not political - Mike A if you wait for the result of this you may NEVER go!  I am booked on the May tour.

Sylvia

Well hopefully you'll book despite the current political turmoil! :: Don't let political uncertainty stop you doing what you want 🙂

wacky.pammy@hotmail.co.uk
(Member)
Hi. Is anyone going on the trip to Lake Como on 2 July flying from Manchester? Pamela.
A_Anne
(Member) (Topic Starter)
What a brilliant time I had in lake Como! Met lots of interesting people- the group were all great. Lake Como is to die for! Nensi, the Just You in resort rep was excellent. Still awaiting review request from Just You though
Suitsya
(Member)
I went in September last year on this one. Oh my word, the whole trip was fantastic. The tour guide Greta was brilliant, the trips were fabulous. Do not miss the Bernna Express, it is a sight you will never see anywhere else in the world. Overall a good experience. I will possibly do this one again at a Later date it was so good.

Regards S