pbro1701
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I'm so upset. My 41 year old stepson, Steven, (since he was 3) has suddenly had an end of life prognosis. It's touch and go whether he will survive this weekend and then there will be funeral arrangements and the actual funeral which I cant miss. 

Basically, not sure if I'll make this holiday which I booked last December. Namaste!

intrepid traveller
(Member)
So sorry to read your devastating news. Sad about the holiday it’s v frustrating but there will be another opportunity. Trust all goes well with all the arrangements etc.
janib
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hello pbro, 

How devastating to have this before your holiday. I have it the other way around with my daughter getting pregnant after I had booked a holiday to India. I have to tell my insurers that she is due 19th February when I return from India on 5th February. I guess they want to make sure that my insurance will cover me if anything happens to my daughter and they have to get me home  😞

Jan

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
pbro, so sorry to hear your devastating news. Hope you get the strength to get over this. I am sure once everything is over, you will be able to go to Nepal. I too was wondering if I would be able to travel to Costa Rica last year as my younger sister was very poorly and we were not sure how long she had. She passed away in February and the funeral took place just a few days before the date of travel to Costa Rica. I was in two minds about going, but the family insisted I go. The trip was in a way a good 'healer'.

Kind regards

Jaya