Rae59
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hello - has anyone booked onto the China tour at Christmas ?
Dyuti
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Rae59' wrote:

I went on this tour three years ago, and still talk about it. China is a fascinating and amazing country. We were in Beijing on Christmas Day, the temp was -9C. It was difficult to take the photos as the fingers became too cold. We were there for three days but due to the smog, don't know what Beijing proper looks like, outside the city was fine. Everywhere else, the weather was warm.

You will enjoy it, I am sure. 

Dyuti

Dharm
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Rae59' wrote:

Hi Rae

I booked a couple weeks ago at which time 16 others had also booked.I was hoping for the tour not to be totally sold out as 35 seems to me a bit too many,but at the same time they do say more the merrier?

Rae59
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Dharm

'Rae59' wrote:

Hi Rae

I booked a couple weeks ago at which time 16 others had also booked.I was hoping for the tour not to be totally sold out as 35 seems to me a bit too many,but at the same time they do say more the merrier?

Rae59
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Hello Dharm wrote:

'Rae59' wrote:

Hi Rae

Dharm
  • (Member)
(Member)
This will be my first JU holiday. Dharm

'Hello Dharm - good to hear from you.  Interesting re the numbers - I was informed only a couple of days ago the number on the tour was 11 !  Have you been on any other J U tours ?' wrote:

'Rae59' wrote:

Hi Rae

Rae59
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Dharm ... I went with them to New Zeland a few years ago ... it was a fantastic holiday, but you needed a holiday to recover. I have a feeling this one will be similar ?
Rae59
(Member) (Topic Starter)
China over Christmas ... I have just been sent a link regarding the pollution in China. Suggestion take a mask designed for purpose. I am getting a bit excited now. Rae
Dharm
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Rae59' wrote:

China over Christmas ... I have just been sent a link regarding the pollution in China.  Suggestion take a mask designed for purpose.  I am getting a bit excited now.  Rae

Hopefully a lot more people have moved over to natural gas this year and so the pollution isn’t that bad. Dharm

Rae59
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Not long to go now - 

Anyone else on the community forum going ?  

Rae