Landy
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hello all fellow Kenyan travelers,

Less than a week to go and am both excited and a little nervous as its my first trip with JY (and solo)!!  

Looks like the trip is fully booked, so looking forward to getting to know everyone and a great holiday.

See you in the airport lounge!

Maxeen (although my friends call me Max) :)

RogertheRed
(Member)
'Landy' wrote:

Less than a week to go and am both excited and a little nervous as its my first trip with JY (and solo)!!  

Looks like the trip is fully booked, so looking forward to getting to know everyone and a great holiday.

Hi Max,

Looking forward to meeting you. I've done 21 JY/TS trips and enjoyed everyone so don't  worry. 

Regards,

Roger

Landy
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'RogertheRed' wrote:

'Landy' wrote:

Hi Max,

Looking forward to meeting you. I've done 21 JY/TS trips and enjoyed everyone so don't  worry. 

Regards,

Roger

Thanks Roger, that's good to hear.

Pepperpot
(Member)
Hi Max,

I am a first timer as well, hence looking forward to meeting you and everyone else next week. I am sure this holiday is going to be amazing, all we need to do is relax and go with the flow ?

With Regards

Denise

Landy
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Pepperpot' wrote:

Hi Max,

I am a first timer as well, hence looking forward to meeting you and everyone else next week. I am sure this holiday is going to be amazing, all we need to do is relax and go with the flow ?

With Regards

Denise

Hi Denise,

Sounds good to me, until next week!!

Best regards,

Max

jillsnewin@aol.com
(Member)
'Landy' wrote:

Hi 

This will be my first time trip with Just You, and, like you, both excited and nervous.

Looking forward to meeting you all.

Jill

Landy
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Jill,

Just checked in so stress levels are high, but very excited to be visiting Kenya.

Likewise, looking forward to meeting up.

Max