Sharon D
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi, first time travelling with JY, going to Historical Malta in September 2019, excited but very nervous. Anyone else booked for this tour yet?
Marta80
(Member)
Hi Sharon. I have done my first JY travel to Malta in November and it was amazing. I hope you enjoyed your trip 🙂
Glennis2
(Member)
Sharon D, Malta in September is on my shortlist. I'm undecided. But i did my first solo trip last year with JY and like you was excited but very nervous. I loved my holiday to Croatia and think you'll find once you've done your first one the nerves go and the excitement takes over. Conquering my fear has opened up a whole new world of travel to me!
Sharon D
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Marta80' wrote:

Hi Sharon. I have done my first JY travel to Malta in November and it was amazing. I hope you enjoyed your trip :)

Sharon D
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Marta80' wrote:

Hi Sharon. I have done my first JY travel to Malta in November and it was amazing. I hope you enjoyed your trip :)

Thank you for your reply, I am really looking forward to going. I have been to Malta several times, but not with just you 🙂

Sharon D
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Glennis2' wrote:

Sharon D, Malta in September is on my shortlist. I'm undecided. But i did my first solo trip last year with JY and like you was excited but very nervous. I loved my holiday to Croatia and think you'll find once you've done your first one the nerves go and the excitement takes over. Conquering my fear has opened up a whole new world of travel to me!

Thank you for your reply. I have been to this beautiful Country several times, just not on my own. I am hoping it will give me the confidence to try somewhere new next time. If you decide to go I don’t think you would regret the decision.

Sharon D
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Marta80' wrote:

Thank you Marta, glad you enjoyed it

Jack8
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Sharon D' wrote:

Hi, first time travelling with JY, going to Historical Malta in September 2019, excited but very nervous. Anyone else booked for this tour yet?

I have also just booked, been with JY many times, excellent