Nik-Nak1980
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Just a few weeks to go now...first time on a safari. Any one else on this trip?
KathleenA
(Member)
Yes, getting excited now. Just waiting for luggage labels etc. Are you taking a mosquito net?
SusieB
(Member)
'KathleenA' wrote:

Yes, getting excited now.  Just waiting for luggage labels etc.  Are you taking a mosquito net?

Hi Kathleen, I did this tour last September, it is absolutely wonderful!

You will not need to take a mozzie net as there are very good ones already in all of the lodges etc. Hope that helps and that you have a great holiday, I'm envious!

Sue

Nik-Nak1980
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'KathleenA' wrote:

Yes, getting excited now.  Just waiting for luggage labels etc.  Are you taking a mosquito net?

I hadn’t planned to take a mosquito net until the final confirmation letter came through and it recommends it...uncertain again now seeing SusieB’s comment!

I’ve ordered one online...might see how small it folds down then decide  :huh:

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Kathleen and Nik Nak

I too did this tour last September - the same trip as Sue. You are going to have a fantastic time. I would jump at the chance of going back if ever there was a chance! This truly is an amazing trip.

Enjoy the trip.

Best wishes

Jaya

Jamie
  • (Member)
(Member)
I’m going on this trip ?

Feeling both very excited and nervous.

Think I have everything I need now.

Do you know if we get sent tickets for the plane or is that all sorted by just you?

One week to go!!!

Jamie

KathleenA
(Member)
'Jamie' wrote:

I’m going on this trip ?

Feeling both very excited and nervous.

Think I have everything I need now.

Do you know if we get sent tickets for the plane or is that all sorted by just you?

One week to go!!!

Jamie

KathleenA
(Member)
Hi Jamie, they don't send any plane tickets out now, just the pass for the airport lounge. Looking forward to meeting you.

Kathleen

Jamie
  • (Member)
(Member)