Jitaly
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
. Hi, is anyone going on this trip Nov 18? My first trip to India so interesting also to hear of anyone who has been on similar trip.
CarolMurphy
(Member)
Hi

I have just booked the Diwali Special leaving on 1 Nov 2018. Is it just the 2 of us :)

Carol

Jitaly
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'CarolMurphy' wrote:

Hi

I have just booked the Diwali Special leaving on 1 Nov 2018.  Is it just the 2 of us :)

Carol

😕  Just pleased not on my own!! No one else owning up to it. My first trip to India but looking forward to it.

CarolMurphy
(Member)
'YouTheI wrote:

'CarolMurphy' wrote:

Hi

I have just booked the Diwali Special leaving on 1 Nov 2018.  Is it just the 2 of us :)

Carol

😕  Just pleased not on my own!! No one else owning up to it. My first trip to India but looking forward to it.

Looking forward to the trip. I believe there are 18 women and 1 man booked. Would be nice if the other joined the forum.

CarolMurphy
(Member)
'CarolMurphy' wrote:

'YouTheI Jitaly' wrote:

'CarolMurphy' wrote:

Hi

Carol

Looking forward to the trip. I believe there are 18 women and 1 man booked. Would be nice if the other joined the forum.

Still no one else joined the thread. Hopefully we’ll bump into each other in the premier lounge!

CarolMurphy
(Member)
'CarolMurphy' wrote:

'CarolMurphy' wrote:

'YouTheI Jitaly' wrote:

'CarolMurphy' wrote:

Hi

Carol

Still no one else joined the thread. Hopefully we’ll bump into each other in the premier lounge!

What is your name? You can see mine! I’ll be there for 5.20 and look forward to meeting you. I’ll be wearing jeans and a black t-shirt - buttonholes are so outdated! ?