pooleann
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hello,  I'm new to Just You holidays.  Bereaved 7 months ago and just getting up the courage to holiday on my own.  It would be nice to talk to others who have booked on the Northern Cyprus holiday.  I live in Dorset so it would be great if there is anyone close to me so that we could share the cost of travel up to Heathrow if I decide to go by taxi and not by coach. 🙂
Suz81
  • (Member)
(Member)
'pooleann' wrote:

Hello,  I'm new to Just You holidays.  Bereaved 7 months ago and just getting up the courage to holiday on my own.  It would be nice to talk to others who have booked on the Northern Cyprus holiday.  I live in Dorset so it would be great if there is anyone close to me so that we could share the cost of travel up to Heathrow if I decide to go by taxi and not by coach. :)

Hello, 

Is it the October 6 trip you're going on? If so I am too. I live in Kent so can't help with the travel costs I'm afraid but I thought I'd say hello. I've done little bits of solo travel within holidays with friends, and I've been on trips for work with people I've not known, but this will be my first Just You holiday. Looking forward to it.

maggyinthelakes
(Member)
'pooleann' wrote:

Hello,  I'm new to Just You holidays.  Bereaved 7 months ago and just getting up the courage to holiday on my own.  It would be nice to talk to others who have booked on the Northern Cyprus holiday.  I live in Dorset so it would be great if there is anyone close to me so that we could share the cost of travel up to Heathrow if I decide to go by taxi and not by coach. :)

Hello,   I am also recently bereaved in January of this year.  I went on my first solo holiday to Northern Cyprus in April.  It was fine, lovely group, 15 women and 6 men, mainly southerners.  I'm from the Lake District.  Hotel ok.  Food good.  Walking very easy but enjoyable.  Go and enjoy.  Good luck