Alan H
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi all.  Just reaching out to any fellow travellers on this, my first trip.  I'm flying from Birmingham and just wondering if anyone else was out there? 

Alan

NeilY
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Alan H' wrote:

Hi all.  Just reaching out to any fellow travellers on this, my first trip.  I'm flying from Birmingham and just wondering if anyone else was out there? 

Alan

Hi Alan - I am doing the Cilento trip , but departing on 16 September - so I won't meet you !! Just to say , I have been on this JY holiday before and enjoyed every minute . Hope you do too ! All the best . Chris ( aka Neil Y ) .

Julie B
(Member)
'Alan H' wrote:

Alan

Hi Alan. I'm also on the same trip as you but flying from Leeds/ Bradford so see you there!.

Really looking forward to Italy. It's my first time with Just You but I have been to Italy before.

I'd be interested to hear from anyone who has already done the Cilento coast trip for top tips on places to visit in the area.

Julie

jintzky
(Member)
'Julie B' wrote:

'Alan H' wrote:

Alan

Hi Alan. I'm also on the same trip as you but flying from Leeds/ Bradford so see you there!.

Really looking forward to Italy. It's my first time with Just You but I have been to Italy before.

I'd be interested to hear from anyone who has already done the Cilento coast trip for top tips on places to visit in the area.

Julie

I did this last year and was a wonderful relaxing holiday!  you can walk along beach to next village and take on the fab treatments in the hotel spa!!  Otherwise the trips included are more than enough...the Amalfi coast one I didnt do but people thought it was too long a drive .....otherwise just soak in the atmosphere of the place and enjoy!

winnie59#
(Member)
Hi I'm going to cliento coast but leeds Bradford on 7th October if any one else going on that one it's my first holiday alone
Julie B
(Member)
'jintzky' wrote:

'Julie B' wrote:

'Alan H' wrote:

Alan

Julie

I did this last year and was a wonderful relaxing holiday!  you can walk along beach to next village and take on the fab treatments in the hotel spa!!  Otherwise the trips included are more than enough...the Amalfi coast one I didnt do but people thought it was too long a drive .....otherwise just soak in the atmosphere of the place and enjoy!

Julie B
(Member)
Hi. Pleased to hear you enjoyed the Cilento coast trip. Do you remember how long the transfer was from the airport to the hotel? I've already booked for the Amalfi trip as it's a place I've wanted to visit for ages. I was thinking it would be a couple of hours away but perhaps it's further. Really looking forward to a lovely holiday & hoping to meet some new friends in the bargain.

Have you got a trip coming up?

Julue

Vickie
(Member)
Hi Julie,

The transfer time from airport to the hotel is about 2 hours 🙂

Thanks,

Vickie

Julie B
(Member)
Hi Vicky. Thanks for your reply. I thought I'd read 2 hours transfer somewhere & with that in mind I guessed the trip to Amalfi would be a similar time. Thanks for info.

Julie