ruthhutt
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
My first time on community. Wonderful holiday, and I have group photos on my camera.

Our tour manager hasn't sent me an email address to send them to yet. I expect she will eventually?

I shall never forget the experience of swimming in the Adriatic round the ship, and the great company.

Vickie
(Member)
Hi Ruth,

So glad you had a great holiday with us! 🙂 You can email your photos to community@justyou.co.uk too - we'd love to have them! We can share them on our Facebook page if you would like?

Thanks,

Vickie

JR
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Vickie' wrote:

Hi Ruth,

So glad you had a great holiday with us! 🙂 You can email your photos to community@justyou.co.uk too - we'd love to have them! We can share them on our Facebook page if you would like?

Thanks,

Vickie

I was also on this trip & would love to see the group photos but I am not on Facebook

ruthhutt
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Vickie' wrote:

Hi Ruth,

Thanks,

Vickie

Thanks. Will do.

ruthhutt
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'JR' wrote:

'Vickie' wrote:

Hi Ruth,

Thanks,

Vickie

I was also on this trip & would love to see the group photos but I am not on Facebook

Is it acceptable to post a group photo on here?

Vickie
(Member)
Hi Ruth,

Yep you can post photos on here 🙂

Thanks,

Vickie

ruthhutt
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Vickie' wrote:

Hi Ruth,

Yep you can post photos on here 🙂

Thanks,

Vickie

Hi Vickie

Unfortunately the file is too large to attach, even zipped!

Never mind.

Ruth

Vickie
(Member)
Oh Ruth,

Oh no sorry about that. I've received it via email and I've asked our Tour Manager team to pass it to the group.

I'll also put it on Facebook 🙂

Thanks,

Vickie