NeilY
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hello - trust you are all well :shy: . I am on the above trip ,  departing Gatwick . Just wondered if anyone else on this one wants to make contact ? I have been on this hol with JY before & it was great ! All the best , Chris ( aka Neil Y ) .
Bosuncat
(Member)
'NeilY' wrote:

Hello - trust you are all well :shy: . I am on the above trip ,  departing Gatwick . Just wondered if anyone else on this one wants to make contact ? I have been on this hol with JY before & it was great ! All the best , Chris ( aka Neil Y ) .

Is this the 4th time Chris?  🙂  You have well and truly beaten me now.  Have a great time and give my love to the hotel.  I miss that place.

NeilY
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Bosuncat' wrote:

'NeilY' wrote:

Is this the 4th time Chris?  🙂  You have well and truly beaten me now.  Have a great time and give my love to the hotel.  I miss that place.

Hi B - not sure whether it is 4th or 5th - it's all a wonderful '' blur '' ! Although I have been on  a number of other JY Italian trips that have also been terrific , Cilento just edges it for me & I have to get my annual Italian '' drug '' !! I will of course give your love to the hotel . All the best , Chris .

Bosuncat
(Member)
'NeilY' wrote:

'Bosuncat' wrote:

'NeilY' wrote:

Hi B - not sure whether it is 4th or 5th - it's all a wonderful '' blur '' ! Although I have been on  a number of other JY Italian trips that have also been terrific , Cilento just edges it for me & I have to get my annual Italian '' drug '' !! I will of course give your love to the hotel . All the best , Chris .

Don't blame you in the least.   🙂