calmusic
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi 

I am going to Andalucía 13th September 2018 and it is the first time I have booked a solo holiday. 🙂   It would be nice to hear from anyone who is going the same week. 

It would be lovely to hear from any other travellers :rolleyes: .

Thank you

Caroline

maria 36
(Member)
Hi there, Whilst I am not booked on your trip, I have booked this for December 22nd on a recommendation from a fellow traveller when I went on my first holiday with JY in May of this year to Tuscany (which was just amazing, by the way and it assured me that I made the right decision in booking with JY). The lady who recommended the Andalucia hol. said it was fantastic.

I saw that you had no replies and so I hope this has helped .

Hope you have an amazing holiday and I should be grateful if you would let me know what you thought and if you have any tips for me.

Best wishes

Marie

Mike A
(Member)
I went on this in April this year and it was indeed fantastic, so I am sure you will enjoy it.
miranda
(Member)
'calmusic' wrote:

Hi 

I am going to Andalucía 13th September 2018 and it is the first time I have booked a solo holiday. 🙂   It would be nice to hear from anyone who is going the same week. 

Thank you

Caroline     Hi thinking of going on this trip I also have never booked solo trip lady that i usually go on holiday with has terminal cancer so now have to be brave as i love holidays

calmusic
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Mike A' wrote:

I went on this in April this year and it was indeed fantastic, so I am sure you will enjoy it.

Hi Mike

Thank you for replying.  I am glad you enjoyed Andalucía. Its nice hearing from someone who has been and had a good time.  I am really looking forward to it.

Thank you 

Caroline

calmusic
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'maria 36' wrote:

Hi there,  Whilst I am not booked on your trip, I have booked this for December 22nd on a recommendation from a fellow traveller when I went on my first holiday with JY in May of this year to Tuscany (which was just amazing, by the way and it assured me that I made the right decision in booking with JY).  The lady who recommended the Andalucia hol. said it was fantastic.

Hope you have an amazing holiday and I should be grateful if you would let me know what you thought and if you have any tips for me.

Best wishes

Marie

Hi Marie

Thank you for replying.  You have reassured me about my trip to Andalucía.  It is nice to hear good reports when you have never travelled alone or been to the place before.  Glad you had a great time in Tuscany it looks beautiful there.  I feel a lot more confident and I am looking forward to my holiday.

I will let you know how my holiday went and hope you enjoy your holiday to when you go.   🙂 

Thank you

Caroline

calmusic
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'miranda' wrote:

'calmusic' wrote:

Hi 

Thank you

Caroline     Hi thinking of going on this trip I also have never booked solo trip lady that i usually go on holiday with has terminal cancer so now have to be brave as i love holidays

Hi Miranda

Thank you for your reply.  I am sorry about your friend.  It would be really nice if you were going to Andalucía the same week.  I love holidays as well and the solo travelling is one way to keep going to new places.  I was very apprehensive at first to book but I had good feedback so feel a bit more confident.  

Hope you find the courage to book and we meet each other on the holiday!  🙂

Caroline

paul9959
(Member)
'calmusic' wrote:

Hi 

Thank you

Caroline

Hi Caroline, i'v been on about six Just you holidays and loved them all. I'm on the same trip as you on the 13th travaling from London city airport. hope to catch up with you on the Holiday. Only six weeks to go.

calmusic
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'paul9959' wrote:

'calmusic' wrote:

Hi 

Thank you

Caroline

Hi Caroline, i'v been on about six Just you holidays and loved them all. I'm on the same trip as you on the 13th travaling from London city airport. hope to catch up with you on the Holiday. Only six weeks to go.

Hi Paul

That's great looking forward to meeting up on holiday.  Cant believe we have just it's six weeks to wait.  Andalucía looks beautiful.

See you soon

Caroline

Mike A
(Member)
Caroline and Paul, I was on this trip in April and it was lovely. It was my 3rd with JY and all of them have been good, but you'll love Mijas and the excursions, although I didn't do all of them, were lovely too, so have a great time, as I am sure you will!
paul9959
(Member)
Thanks Mike really looking forward to it. Would be nice to find out if anyone else is flying from London City Airport. If anyone reading this and going on the 13th from LCA let me know.
calmusic
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Thank you Mike. I am really looking forward to my holiday now. Mijas looks beautiful and it will be nice going on the excursions. Hoping I will continue to go on JY holidays after my first trip!!!

Caroline

intrepid traveller
(Member)
Hi, i’m booked for this trip on 20th Sept. Sorry to miss you by a week.  Am sure you will have a wonderful time
calmusic
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'intrepid traveller' wrote:

Hi, i’m booked for this trip on 20th Sept. Sorry to miss you by a week.  Am sure you will have a wonderful time

Hi

Thank you. Yes a shame we are going different weeks.  Hope you have a great time.

Caroline

calmusic
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'maria 36' wrote:

Hi there,  Whilst I am not booked on your trip, I have booked this for December 22nd on a recommendation from a fellow traveller when I went on my first holiday with JY in May of this year to Tuscany (which was just amazing, by the way and it assured me that I made the right decision in booking with JY).  The lady who recommended the Andalucia hol. said it was fantastic.

Best wishes

Marie

Hi Marie

I have just returned from Andalucía and had a fantastic time.  The group were brilliant really friendly and everyone got on so well.  Jackie looked after the group and went on the excursions with us she was great. The excursions were really good especially Ronda.  I really loved Mijas probably one of the best Spanish towns I have stayed in.  It is so beautiful and is everything people say about it is true.  The hotel is really nice as well.  

You will enjoy your holiday!

I would definitely go with JY again.

Have a great time  🙂 

Regards

Caroline

calmusic
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Mike A' wrote:

Hi Mike

Just back from Andalucía had a brilliant time.  You were definitely right!  I would go with JY again.

Thanks again

Caroline

Corril
(Member)
'calmusic' wrote:

'maria 36' wrote:

Best wishes

Marie

Hi Maie, I am booked for November 1st, lovely to hear you had such a good time, looking forward to it

Linda

Hi Marie

I have just returned from Andalucía and had a fantastic time.  The group were brilliant really friendly and everyone got on so well.  Jackie looked after the group and went on the excursions with us she was great. The excursions were really good especially Ronda.  I really loved Mijas probably one of the best Spanish towns I have stayed in.  It is so beautiful and is everything people say about it is true.  The hotel is really nice as well.  

Have a great time  🙂 

Regards

Caroline

Corril
(Member)
'calmusic' wrote:

'maria 36' wrote:

Best wishes

Marie

Hi Maie, I am booked for November 1st, lovely to hear you had such a good time, looking forward to it

Linda

Hi Marie

Have a great time  🙂 

Regards

Caroline