PenAD05
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi, my name's Penny I am going to Tuscany on the 30th of August. This will be my holiday with Just You. It would be nice for me to get to know a little about my fellow travellers before I go. So please, if anyone reading this is going, can you say hi. I am really looking forward to meeting some new friends and having a great holiday.  🙂
maria 36
(Member)
Hi Penny,

Although, unfortunately, I am not on this trip (wish I was!), I though that I would just assure you that I am certain you will have a wonderful holiday there.

I was there in May and cannot speak too highly of this holiday and of the way that it was organised by JY. It was my first trip with them and like most people, I was a little bit anxious that I had made the right decision. I should add, that I enjoyed it so much that I am seriously thinking of returning next year. The hotel staff were terrific and could n't do enough to please.

Best wishes

Marie xxx

Paul N
(Member)
Hi Penny

Like Mary I went on this trip in May. I agree with everything that Mary has said and you might like to read my review which covers all the trips and the Hotel. Review  "Highlights of Tuscany 10-17th May"  posted on  25th May.  If you get Sandra as your Tour Manager added bonus.

Enjoy your trip

Paul

Mel P
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Penny. I am going on this trip on 4th October and am very much looking forward to it. Perhaps you might like to write a review on your returnreturn? Best. Mel