Betoah
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Would like to hear from anyone going on this holiday for your previous experience of Just You as this is my first trip
intrepid traveller
(Member)
Hi, welcome to JY Forum.  I don’t meet your criteria but have been on this fab trip in the past.  Had a great time, Hotel very good, food good, trips good - you must walk round the lake to understand the relevance of the cabins of exhibits.  Good opportunity for shopping. Town with good shops and coffee shops within walking distance. Had a great holiday.  Relax and enjoy.
Sunny
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Betoah' wrote:

Would like to hear from anyone going on this holiday for your previous experience of Just You as this is my first trip

I am on this trip. It will be my second one with Just You.  I was impressed with the way the first holiday I went on to Calella was run. Much better than the company I used to go with. The tour guide was excellent and made sure everyone was well looked after, but there was no pressure to join the group if you did not wish to. I hope this trip matches up.

Bosuncat
(Member)
I'm on my second trip to Costa de la Luz, but sadly not on this date.  Mine is 2nd October departure.

I hope you really enjoy yourself, it's a nice hotel, and I enjoyed the trips I managed to go on last time.  I'm particularly looking forward to the Columbus trip as I didn't make that one last time.

Betoah
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
The Costa de la Luz holiday was brilliant. Better than I was expecting and seven of us in particular got on well together, so much so we have arranged a reunion in London in March. I for one will be booking another trip in September 2019, and another two have expressed interest without a commitment yet