David P
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi i am new to all this i am booked on the Tuscany trip leaving September 20th from Gatwick . Is anyone else going on the same trip. 

I'm not sure whether to book the extra excursions does anyone have any advice.

Thanks David  🙂

Essa
  • (Member)
(Member)
'David P' wrote:

Hi i am new to all this i am booked on the Tuscany trip leaving September 20th from Gatwick . Is anyone else going on the same trip. 

Thanks David  :)

Hi David. l have done Tuscany trip before all excursions are great. Depends if you want more free time. l am doing same trip again in October but it's a different hotel this time. You will have a good time it's a wonderful.

Essa

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
I have done the Highlights of Tuscany tour a few years ago it was a different hotel then.

I did most trips apart from the boat one, I don’t like water. Those that did had a good time.

Cindy

Paul N
(Member)
'David P' wrote:

Thanks David  :)

Hi David

I returned from this trip on 17th May this year you may find my review useful. If you click on review section of the forum my review is under heading "Highlights of Tuscany 10th May" My advice would be book all excursions and definitely go to Montecatini Alto on your free day. Now get ready to enjoy an unforgettable holiday.

Best regards Paul