Robertkille
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi

Can you tell me the how many are booked on this trip in September, do I need to have any jabs

for this trip, do I need to up date my ESTA when we travel through Houston on our way there. And do I  just

need dollars

hope ive not over done the questions

Thanks for time

Robert

Vickie
(Member)
Hi Robert,

There are 10 people booked on so far.

For advice on jabs, you're best to check with your GP or on the World Heath Organisation website, just to make sure you're getting the most up to date advice.

In terms of your ESTA, if it's still in date then you're fine to travel, it's not a requirement to go in and update the hotel details.

US dollars are widely accepted, and exchangeable in South America so they should be fine.

Thanks,

Vickie

Robertkille
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'HI wrote:

Hi Robert,

There are 10 people booked on so far.

For advice on jabs, you're best to check with your GP or on the World Heath Organisation website, just to make sure you're getting the most up to date advice.

In terms of your ESTA, if it's still in date then you're fine to travel, it's not a requirement to go in and update the hotel details.

US dollars are widely accepted, and exchangeable in South America so they should be fine.

Thanks,

Vickie

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Robert

You will need an ESTA if you are flying via Houston. Silly really as you are only in Transit!

Regards

Jaya

Vickie
(Member)
Hi Robert,

Sure, there are 7 people booked onto the Sri Lanka trip so far.

Thanks,

Vickie

Robertkille
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi

Thanks very much for fast response ladies, Jaya have read most of your posts and look

forward to one day catching you on a trip

Again Thanks

Rob

Gillian2011
(Member)
Hi Rob, Jaya is right, You will need a valid ESTA even if you are only changing planes in the USA. One person on my Costa Rica trip had to apply (very hurriedly) for an ESTA at the airport after being denied check in without one.

All was well as online it’s quite straightforward but it did give her a fright!

It was a brilliant trip, I might do it again once I’ve seen a bit more of the world.

Have a great time

Kind regards

Gillian

Robertkille
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Gillian

I should be alright then having been to the states last year my ESTA still has a year to go thanks

for the info

take care

Rob

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Rob

Sure would love to meet you on one of the Just You holidays. You never know! Enjoy Costa Rica - I truly loved that trip. Had so much fun.

Regards

Jaya