Gwyn Wales
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I'm thinking of doing this one on the 12th. May. Is anyone else going or are there any previous travellers who have any tips about the holiday?
BGray
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Gwyn,

If you scroll down through the Reviews section you will find two reviews of this holiday.  I am going in June and very much looking forward to it!  The only tip I'd say is to bring a variety of clothes and be prepared for all weathers!  I hope you book it as it seems to be a beautiful location with good food to boot!  Hopefully it will be sunny and dry when we are there but the weather does seem to be unpredictable there....

All the best,

Bob

intrepid traveller
(Member)
Hi, I have written a review about this holiday which you can find if you scroll down,  I only went because I was impressed with a review from another forumite.  It exceeded expectations by a huge amount. There is an excellent pool at the hotel if you fancy a dip, it I see also possible to swim in a restricted area along the prom.  If you intend to swim in the thermal pool then it is a good idea to take an old cossie that’s past its use by date because the water does stain.  Have a wonderful time - look forward to reading your review.