BexW
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi!

Anyone else going on the Cilento Coast spa escape on the 6th May?  I'm really looking forward to the holiday, a bit nervous about getting there - I haven't flown on my own before, and I've ended up on the wrong train before when a platform change was announced overhead but not on the boards (I'm a bit deaf) - I've been assured that airports don't do that but I am concerned about missing some sort of important message.  I don't suppose anyone fancies meeting up for coffee at Gatwick?  I think for a 6.30 flight I might need the caffeine  :blush:

So exciting!  First proper holiday I've been on in years...

Bex

SamanthaC
(Member)
It's a lovely holiday Bex - you'll have a great time! Assuming that you will be spending the night somewhere at Gatwick I can recommend the BLOC which is nicer than the Yotel as they have windows - but if you have a shower the night before mop the floor afterwards, otherwise you'll get wet feet if you get up in the night!

There will probably be a JY rep at check-in and if you have your JY luggage labels showing clearly other travellers will probably touch base with you. Get through check-in as soon as you can and then keep an eye on the departure boards.

Have fun!