Glennis2
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi everyone.  Like many of you I lost my husband four years ago and have finally taken the plunge after much agonising and decided to book my first solo holiday, to Croatia on 7 September.  Also like many of you I'm quite scared but also excited and hope this will be the first of many opportunities to explore the world a bit more on my own but in good company.  I've seen a number of posts from people going to Croatia in May but would be happy to hear from anyone planning to go on 7 September or to receive any information from the editor about how many people are booked on this trip so far.  I'm from the North East of England but will be flying from Manchester.

🙂

Moderator2
(Member)
Hi Glennis2,

I can tell you that 18 travelers have booked on this trip. 5 are male and 13 are female. The ages range between early 40s - late 70s.

Kindest Regards,

Amy

Glennis2
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Moderator2' wrote:

Hi Glennis2,

I can tell you that 18 travelers have booked on this trip. 5 are male and 13 are female. The ages range between early 40s - late 70s.

Kindest Regards,

Amy

Thanks Amy!

DawnH
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Glennis2' wrote:

Hi everyone.  Like many of you I lost my husband four years ago and have finally taken the plunge after much agonising and decided to book my first solo holiday, to Croatia on 7 September.  Also like many of you I'm quite scared but also excited and hope this will be the first of many opportunities to explore the world a bit more on my own but in good company.  I've seen a number of posts from people going to Croatia in May but would be happy to hear from anyone planning to go on 7 September or to receive any information from the editor about how many people are booked on this trip so far.  I'm from the North East of England but will be flying from Manchester.

:)

Hi Glennis2

I'm also booked to go on this holiday on 7 September but I will be flying from Gatwick so I look forward to meeting you over in Croatia.

🙂

Glennis2
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'DawnH' wrote:

'Glennis2' wrote:

Hi Glennis2

I'm also booked to go on this holiday on 7 September but I will be flying from Gatwick so I look forward to meeting you over in Croatia.

Good to hear from someone else who's going Dawn. Look forward to meeting you.

madwife
(Member)
'DawnH' wrote:

'Glennis2' wrote:

Hi Glennis2

Hi Glenn is, I'm also travelling from Gatwick  If your interested in meeting for a coffee then please don't hesitate to let me know.

Glennis2
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi. It's Dawn who is flying from Gatwick. I'm flying from Manchester. But look forward to seeing you in Croatia. These threads are a little difficult to follow!