carolcrewe
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I'm seriously considering booking this - another one to tick off the bucket list.  The only thing stopping me at the moment is that I live 'up north' and the holiday flies from Heathrow which I've never done before.  Any ideas on where is the best place to stay overnight before the flight which has easy stress free travel to the airport?   Also, if anyone's already booked onto this it would be great to hear from you.  I did the New England in the Fall holiday a few years ago and that was amazing.
BGray
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Carol, most JY folks stay at the Premier Inn 15 Bath Road for Heathrow.  You can get either a Hoppa bus or a taxi to Heathrow.  

Have a great holiday!

Bob

SarahS
(Member)
Have a look at Premier Inns. Room rates can be as low as £29 with early booking. 15 Bath road is a short -£16 - taxi ride into the airport, and has parking available. There are also Inns within walking distance of some terminals
Pauline71
(Member)
'carolcrewe' wrote:

I'm seriously considering booking this - another one to tick off the bucket list.  The only thing stopping me at the moment is that I live 'up north' and the holiday flies from Heathrow which I've never done before.  Any ideas on where is the best place to stay overnight before the flight which has easy stress free travel to the airport?   Also, if anyone's already booked onto this it would be great to hear from you.  I did the New England in the Fall holiday a few years ago and that was amazing.

Hi Carol, 

I have just found this thread and seen you are travelling from 'up north'. I will be travelling down from Halifax the day before, are you anywhere near me?

Pauline