Angie S
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Ok maybe I'm the last to notice but the other night I noticed some dates were on the website for tours in 2019. This time next year (if not before) I want to be booking something for 2020 - Chile please.

Tonight I have noticed GD - guaranteed departure. I didn't think I would be overly excited about this but I really like it. It certainly does give me a feel for what is popular and will likely be available going forward - i.e. Chile which already has a GD for two dates in 2019 - that's great. Ah, so the 2019 dates have been available for a while?? GD can therefore give reassurance and may help with longer term planning too.

There's also stuff about price guarantees I've not seen before. Not sure how that'll work - what JY itinerary has matched identically anything you've seen elsewhere?? Maybe I better read the small print. A good statement for JY to say however.

I might come across some other things. As I said maybe these changes have been there for a while and I've just noticed!!

Angie

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Angie,

I can tell you that they haven't been there awhile and you are clearly being eagle eyed! The guaranteed departures, price match guarantee, some of the 2019 departures and other bits and pieces are all part of the new messaging for Just You in line with the launch of the new Just You brochure this week.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Angie S
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Very good Julia, some positive things.

I've also noticed when you look at departure dates/prices, you can see the flight times - I really like this too. Lets you know in advance if you need to work in an overnighter at the airport. Also gives you a better feel re arrival time at destination, coming home, etc.

Thumbs up.

Angie

Ann C
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hello,

I noticed some of these changes as well and I think they are really good. Just wish I could afford a holiday now ..

Ann.

sjm533
(Member)
Like others I have also noticed the guaranteed departure and thought I would check the Flavours of Tuscany tour I have booked to see if it had been included.  Yes it has great. However, there is also a discrepancy on this tour.

Under Tour Menu the Itinerary is showing Marina di Cecina and the Acommodation gives Montecatini Terme.  Something for the website crew to update?

Happy New Year to all.

Sylvia

Moderator2
(Member)
Good Afternoon Sylvia,

I informed the website team about this issue earlier and this should now be fixed.

Kindest Regards,

Amy

sjm533
(Member)
'Moderator2' wrote:

Good Afternoon Sylvia,

I informed the website team about this issue earlier and this should now be fixed.

Kindest Regards,

Amy

That’s a good whip you cracked there Amy!  It’s fixed.

Regards 

Sylvia