6kenneth0
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Being a newbie to Just You. Wondering if any fellow travellers would like to get in touch, I travel on the 17th of June 2018?
jonah
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi

Welcome to the JY Forum.  Not all travellers use the Forum so don't be disappointed if you don't get t reply and it might be worth posting again nearer to the date.

Best wishes

Kae
  • (Member)
(Member)
'6kenneth0' wrote:

Being a newbie to Just You. Wondering if any fellow travellers would like to get in touch, I travel on the 17th of June 2018?

This will be my third trip with Just you, they are so welcoming and put us single travellers at easy.

Look forward to meeting you

Kae
  • (Member)
(Member)
This will be my third trip, they have all been great. They make you feel welcome and at easy. ?
Suitsya
(Member)
I'm booked for 17th June. First trip with Just You, the holiday looks great in the brochure and from what I've read on here reviews have been ok. Hope we get some good weather, not sure what the temperatures are in June? 

Regards

S

6kenneth0
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Kae' wrote:

'6kenneth0' wrote:

This will be my third trip with Just you, they are so welcoming and put us single travellers at easy.

Thanks for responding, last year went with solitaires and it was awful, so very reassuring to hear what you say. Also looking forward to meeting you, what airport are you flying from? Ken.

6kenneth0
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Suitsya' wrote:

I'm booked for 17th June. First trip with Just You, the holiday looks great in the brochure and from what I've read on here reviews have been ok. Hope we get some good weather, not sure what the temperatures are in June? 

Regards

S

Tempratures are usually, supposed to be around 25deg c. Yes also hope we get good weather, also my first trip with just you and really looking forward to it. Just wondering what airport you are flying from, I am flying out of Luton. Regards Ken.

Kae
  • (Member)
(Member)
:shy: will be travelling from Gatwick

'6kenneth0' wrote:

'Kae' wrote:

'6kenneth0' wrote:

Thanks for responding, last year went with solitaires and it was awful, so very reassuring to hear what you say. Also looking forward to meeting you, what airport are you flying from? Ken.

JemmaJuly
(Member)
You are in for a treat. I did this holiday last year at the end of September. It is a lovely hotel and spa and the little town of Santa Maria is lovely and within easy walking distance along the beach. I have travelled many times with JY, always with great company and very good tour leaders. You will meet others with the green label on their case at the airport so it is easy to strike up a conversation.
6kenneth0
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'JemmaJuly' wrote:

You are in for a treat. I did this holiday last year at the end of September. It is a lovely hotel and spa and the little town of Santa Maria is lovely and within easy walking distance along the beach. I have travelled many times with JY, always with great company and very good tour leaders. You will meet others with the green label on their case at the airport so it is easy to strike up a conversation.

Thank you JJ I am looking forward to it, and hearing from someone who as been there is reassuring. Once again thanks. Ken.

SamanthaC
(Member)
This is a lovely holiday - I went twice with JY and thoroughly enjoyed it. San Marco, where the hotel is located, is a small village with its big sister, Santa Maria, a walk along the beach or a short bus ride (although the bus system is not entirely reliable!). Castellabate, where the very funny Italian film "Benvenuti al Sud" was made, sits on a hill high above both.

All the bedrooms have a balcony with a sea view - either over the beach, pool and sea, or over the busy little harbour and there are lots of places where you can retreat with a book in the shade, or join the others in the bar.

If you want a light lunch at the pool-side terrace try the "Insalata Aqua Sale" - a delicious salad over crunchy bread and lightly sprayed with salt water. My mouth is watering thinking about it!

If you take the trip to amazing Paestum take an umbrella as there is almost no shade.

Enjoy!

6kenneth0
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Thanks Samantha I am really looking forward to the holiday, and that salad sounds very good deffo give a try.