MKJ
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi everyone, have booked the Leicester Marriott for New Year, would love to hear from others going.

John.

me time
(Member)
'MKJ' wrote:

Hi everyone, have booked the Leicester Marriott for New Year, would love to hear from others going.

John.

Hi John,

I've just booked. Looking forward to meeting new people and having a great New Year!

MKJ
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Have brought this thread back again, only 1 reply so far and have found out there are over 40 booked, so come on folks don't be shy would love to hear from others going.

John.

me time
(Member)
Just bringing this thread back again!!!!

Would love to hear from a few af the remaining 39 to make contact!!!! Totally commend MKJ for his efforts. for trying!!! 2018 is going to be a year to remember - so would would love to hear from the remainder! - please do be shy!! x

MKJ
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi ,

Can you tell me if this is now fully booked, and what the final total is please, male/female?

John.

Moderator2
(Member)
Good Afternoon John,

I can tell you that 49 travellers are booked on to this tour. 14 are male and 35 are female. The ages range between late 40s - late 80s.

Kindest Regards,

Amy

Jenny50
(Member)
Hello from one of the 35 females on this trip

Jenny

Jenny50
(Member)
'MKJ' wrote:

Have brought this thread back again, only 1 reply so far and have found out there are over 40 booked, so come on folks don't be shy would love to hear from others going.

John.

Hi John

I was number 48 to book so a late one. Not done a Just You weekend for a few years and looking forward to meeting everyone.

Jenny

MKJ
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Jenny,

You know what they say, "better late than never" looking forward to meeting everyone and having a great New Year,

I went to Cheltenham with J/Y for Xmas last year.

John.