me time
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hello everyone,

I have just booked my first break Christmas in Oxford. Would love to have a chat with fellow guests going on this break in the meantime. 😃

peter7
(Member)
'me time' wrote:

Hello everyone,

I have just booked my first break Christmas in Oxford. Would love to have a chat with fellow guests going on this break in the meantime. :D

Hello me time

I see it is fully booked looking forward to meeting you and fellow guests on the 23rd

Peter

me time
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I am spending my Christmas in Oxford would really like to have a conversation with fellow guests in the meantime - don't be shy!!!
peter7
(Member)
'me time' wrote:

I am spending my Christmas in Oxford would really like to have a conversation with fellow guests in the meantime - don't be shy!!!

Hello its peter again i will have a conversation with you iam not shy, have noticed you are going to liecester for the new year celebration a busy holiday period for you

Have you used just you before

Peter 🙂

me time
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hello Peter,

Thank you for replying. 

I am a "newbie" with Just You. Christmas in Oxford and New Year in Leicester. 

Really looking forward to both events and hopefully have interesting conversations with fellow guests.

Have you had many trips and how have you found them? Do you have any tips?

peter7
(Member)
'me time' wrote:

Hello Peter,

Thank you for replying. 

I am a "newbie" with Just You. Christmas in Oxford and New Year in Leicester. 

Really looking forward to both events and hopefully have interesting conversations with fellow guests.

Have you had many trips and how have you found them? Do you have any tips?

Hello me time

This will be my fourth outing with just you a short break in paris a week at Cilento coast spa  escape which was very good and  christmas in Bristol last year and also booked on the global explorer next May. All the holidays were good and other guests very friendly. Only tip i can give you is be yourself

Peter 😃