Siani81
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi all,

Just wondered if anyone has done the Adventure through Central America tour? What did you think of it?

Peter G
(Member)
Hi Siani81

I shall be going on An Adventure through Central America in February 2018. I went to Costa Rica earlier this year and thoroughly enjoyed seeing the abundance of wildlife and so decided on the trip next year

Peter

BGray
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi this is a new tour and I think the first departure is only going this month!  It looks fantastic and I have my eye on it.  I have been to a number of countries in Central America - I've done the JY Costa Rica and Nicaragua tour and another one that went to Guatemala, so there would be a small overlap with this one, if I decided to do it.  One of the big draws for me would be that this tour goes to completely different areas of Costa Rica to those I have been to already and I would love to see Panama.   I absolutely love the region - the wildlife, scenery, architecture and culture are all amazing and I would love to do it one day.  If you do decide to book it, please do write a review when you come back!

Best wishes,

Bob

BGray
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Peter, that's great news, please do write a review!!

Cheers,

Bob

Anjiii
(Member)
Please would those who went on the recent trip to central america give us some feed back. As this was a new trip your coments would be interesting