sylviasalcedo
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi There! 

Who else is taking the same trip? It would be great to chat on this forum on your thoughts about making the most of this time away perhaps sharing top tips. 

If you are going this Christmas or have been previously at the same time of year, why not leave me a message? 

I enjoy my own 'space' and can offer a great balance between a 'dash' of companionship here and there and a more than sufficient amount of privacy, so if this sounds like you too, be good to hear from you. 

Kind Regards. 

S  :rolleyes:

Carolm25
(Member)
Hi,

I'm going on this trip too, have you got any tips?

Regards

Carol

Jill H
(Member)
Hello

I'm also going on this trip at Christmas. Also doing the Cambodian add on. Any special inoculations needed? Bringing the correct clothes is always a problem for me - never get it right! Any tips? Jill

Carolm25
(Member)
Hi Jill,

I'm not sure what to take. I think it's going to be warm with rain!

I'm taking leggings, tshirts, fleece and a light rain jacket.

I'm think of taking some dresses for Xmas eve, day and New Year's Eve.

I will most probably get it wrong too lol

bodyattack
(Member)
'sylviasalcedo' wrote:

Hi There! 

Who else is taking the same trip? It would be great to chat on this forum on your thoughts about making the most of this time away perhaps sharing top tips. 

If you are going this Christmas or have been previously at the same time of year, why not leave me a message? 

I enjoy my own 'space' and can offer a great balance between a 'dash' of companionship here and there and a more than sufficient amount of privacy, so if this sounds like you too, be good to hear from you. 

Kind Regards. 

;) Hi i am also on the same trip very excited although not much of a clue as what to pack always get that bit wrong anyway way

Diglisshrew
(Member)
Hi All

I look forward to meeting you all !!

Haven't thought about packing yet but will 30kg be enough ????? 😉

Nuthatch
(Member)
'bodyattack' wrote:

'sylviasalcedo' wrote:

Hi There! 

Kind Regards. 

;) Hi i am also on the same trip very excited although not much of a clue as what to pack always get that bit wrong anyway way

Hi, Me too on Vietnam trip. And perhaps I like a bit of space and a bit of companionship.

Caroline2017
(Member)
'sylviasalcedo' wrote:

Hi There! 

Kind Regards. 

dont nut know how to use this.

Caroline2017
(Member)
'sylviasalcedo' wrote:

Hi There! 

Kind Regards. 

sorry maybe I do know.  Sylvia, am looking forward to the trip. Never been with just you before nor to Vietnam before.  Am in Bristol so going down night before.  You?

Caroline2017
(Member)
Just found this thread. Don't do social media but hopefully this will be read by others going on the Vietnam trip at Xmas. Am travelling down to Heathrow night before and have been told there will be a rep at the check in desk on the day. Never been with just you before but have heard good things about the company. Got to go now as need to go on Amazon and buy adaptor for my iPad - crucially important!