DorothyD
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi 

I've just booked on the February tour to Costa Rica and Nicaragua flying from Manchester- anyone else booked on this one? It will be my first JY tour - I'm excited because it looks fantastic but got to admit that I'm a bit nervous too!

Dorothy

CateM
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Dorothy,

My name is Cate and I'm booked on this trip too, it is my 5th JY holiday and I have enjoyed every one of them. You will have a great time so don't get too nervous. I'm flying from Heathrow so I will meet you there. I'm really looking forward to the trip,  it looks great something a bit different to the others I've done. The reviews about the trip make it sound amazing ?

Trying not to get too excited, but it's hard! Roll on February ?

AlisonD
(Member)
Hi Dorothy

I'm booked on that one also. It will be my second as i'm doing Mount Rushmore snd the National Parks in October. Like you I'm nervous but also very excited. Look forward to meeting you in Manchester.

Alison

DorothyD
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'AlisonD' wrote:

Hi Dorothy

I'm booked on that one also. It will be my second as i'm doing Mount Rushmore snd the National  Parks  in October.  Like you I'm nervous  but also very excited.  Look forward to meeting you in Manchester.

Alison

Hi Alison

That's fab - I'm really looking forward to it.  Look forward to meeting you in February.  

Enjoy Mount Rushmore and the National Parks - sounds amazing!

Dorothy

DorothyD
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'CateM' wrote:

Hi Dorothy,

My name is Cate and I'm booked on this trip too, it is my 5th JY holiday and I have enjoyed every one of them. You will have a great time so don't get too nervous. I'm flying from Heathrow so I will meet you there. I'm really looking forward to the trip,  it looks great something a bit different to the others I've done. The reviews about the trip make it sound amazing ?

Trying not to get too excited, but it's hard! Roll on February ?

Hi Cate

Thanks for replying - I am really looking forward to the trip and to meeting you - can't wait for February - see you there!

Dorothy

Dorothy

CateM
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Dorothy and Alison,

Looking forward to meeting you both.

Have great time on the Mount Rushmore and National parks holiday Alison.

Cate

AlisonD
(Member)
Thanks Cate and Dorothy. Do excited. ??