SezWells
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
So looking forward to this trip - anyone else on here booked?
Marion F
(Member)
I've booked for 11th October.
SezWells
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Marion F' wrote:

I've booked for 11th October.

I look forward to meeting you then Marion

Marion F
(Member)
Hi SezWells

Where are you from?  I'm from Weymouth and am travelling up the day before.  

Looking forward to meeting you.

Marion

LadySteve
(Member)
'Marion F' wrote:

Hi SezWells

Marion

Hi, I'm also going to China on the 11th October, travelling from Colchester, this will be my 4th trip with JY, looking forward to meeting you all 

Steve (Stephanie)

SezWells
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Marion F' wrote:

Hi SezWells

Marion

Hi Marion

I'm from High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire so Heathrow is not too far from me.

SezWells
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'LadySteve' wrote:

'Marion F' wrote:

Hi SezWells

Marion

Hi, I'm also going to China on the 11th October, travelling from Colchester, this will be my 4th trip with JY, looking forward to meeting you all 

Steve (Stephanie)

Hi Steve, looking forward to meeting everyone.  This is only my second trip with JY, India being my first.  See you on the day!  S

BOBS
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Also travelling on 11th Oct. Not experienced traveller in recent years and this is first with JY so please bear with me when we meet up.

Bob

SezWells
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'BOBS' wrote:

Hi Also travelling on 11th Oct. Not experienced traveller in recent years and this is first with JY so please bear with me when we meet up.

Bob

Hi Bob, I was like that on my first JY trip but soon settled in.  This is my second trip with JY (couldnt fault the first) and really looking forward to it.  I look forward to meeting you and our fellow adventurers.  Sarah

Marion F
(Member)
Very very sorry but I've had to cancel this trip, owing to having an operation.   I'm so upset.  I booked it a year ago and was so looking forward to it!   I hope to go next October instead.  Hope my visa will still be valid.
LadySteve
(Member)
Marion I am so sorry to hear that you have had to cancel, I wish you a speedy recovery.

I hope you get to go next year.

Steve (Stephanie)

SezWells
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Marion F' wrote:

Very very sorry but I've had to cancel this trip, owing to having an operation.   I'm so upset.  I booked it a year ago and was so looking forward to it!   I hope to go next October instead.  Hope my visa will still be valid.

I’m really sorry to hear you won’t be joining us. I hope you have a speedy recovery and get to go next year.

Marion F
(Member)
Thank you everyone.  Operation went well.  I can't fly because of having had a general anaesthetic.

I'm just so upset, was meant to be going to Heathrow overnight tomorrow.  

I hope you all have a lovely time.  Hope to read a review from one or more of you!

Marion