HeleninC
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Is anybody else on the forum going on this trip? It will be my first trip with Just for you as a solo traveller and feeling a little nervous but excited

Has anybody done this tour before and could give an indication of anything I need to take, e.g. Do people dress up in the evening or are smart casual clothes suitable for the whole trip

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Helen

Although I am not on this tour I have done many JY tours, there is no need to dress UP smart casual is fine, that's all I have ever done and I tend to go for layers as well. Off course if you like dressing UP then do so, but most will be smart casual. Have a great time

Cindy

RogertheRed
(Member)
'HeleninC' wrote:

Is anybody else on the forum going on this trip? It will be my first trip with Just for you as a solo traveller and feeling a little nervous but excited

Has anybody done this tour before and could give an indication of anything I need to take, e.g. Do people dress up in the evening or are smart casual clothes suitable for the whole trip

Hi,

I've just got back from this trip and a review should be appearing very shortly. Smart casual or casual is acceptable. You'll enjoy the trip.

HeleninC
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'nixon' wrote:

Helen

Although I am not on this tour I have done many JY tours, there is no need to dress UP smart casual is fine, that's all I have ever done and I tend to go for layers as well. Off course if you like dressing UP then do so, but most will be smart casual. Have a great time

Cindy

Thanks Cindy

HeleninC
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Thank you for the review  RogertheRed' wrote:

'HeleninC' wrote:

Hi,

I've just got back from this trip and a review should be appearing very shortly. Smart casual or casual is acceptable. You'll enjoy the trip.