angela.kemp21@yahoo.com
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi I'm Angela and I'm going on my first solo adventure on 17th October to Kenya.  I'd love to speak to anyone else going on the same trip.  I live in Bracknell, Berkshire.  Look forward to hearing from you. 🙂
luvmycars
(Member)
'angela.kemp21@yahoo.com' wrote:

Hi I'm Angela and I'm going on my first solo adventure on 17th October to Kenya.  I'd love to speak to anyone else going on the same trip.  I live in Bracknell, Berkshire.  Look forward to hearing from you. :)

Hi Angela I'm going on the same trip and it will also be my first solo trip. I live in Camberley surrey.

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Angela

I am going on 12 September and will write a review on my return. Very excited now that I have received the final itinerary!

Regards

Jaya

angela.kemp21@yahoo.com
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'luvmycars' wrote:

Hi I'm Angela and I'm going on my first solo adventure on 17th October to Kenya.  I'd love to speak to anyone else going on the same trip.  I live in Bracknell, Berkshire.  Look forward to hearing from you. :)

Hi Angela I'm going on the same trip and it will also be my first solo trip. I live in Camberley surrey.

Hi Luvmycars - wow we're almost neighbours!  I only booked a couple of weeks ago.  I'm very excited and really looking forward to it, even though I think I'll need a holiday when I get home - it's pretty full on.  I've got my visa now and my jabs booked.  How are your plans going?

angela.kemp21@yahoo.com
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Jaya' wrote:

Hi Angela

I am going on 12 September and will write a review on my return.  Very excited now that I have received the final itinerary!

Regards

Jaya

Hi Jaya

Look forward to hearing your review.  Have a great time - not long now!

Angela

luvmycars
(Member)

Hi Luvmycars - wow we're almost neighbours!  I only booked a couple of weeks ago.  I'm very excited and really looking forward to it, even though I think I'll need a holiday when I get home - it's pretty full on.  I've got my visa now and my jabs booked.  How are your plans going?

Hi Angela my name is Colin , should have put that in first message. im just waiting for my visa to come back and  have my injections this wednesday coming. I have been checking out videos ppl have put on you tube and it looks amazing. I cant wait to go now, just starting to look at things that will need to take.