Chloesonic :)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi everyone 

Less than 2 months to go ::D getting exciting now. Don't know if it's to early to say hi but I thought I'd start the ball rolling.

I'm Chloe, nice to meet you. I'm 25 so I'm the youngest. This will be my 5th JY holiday ::)

There are 14 booked on this holiday for September, 9 men 5 women. 

There are 3 going from local airports so will meet in Paris. Before meeting up with us in Cuba :)

Don't be shy say hi and tell us a bit about yourself.

Looking forward to seeing most of you in Gatwick soon.

Chloe xx

BGray
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Chloe,

I'm sadly not on your trip but I do hope to go to Cuba over the next couple of years, so please do write a review when you get back!  Hope you have a brilliant time...

Best wishes,

Bob

GaynorC
(Member)
'Chloesonic' wrote:

Hi everyone 

Less than 2 months to go ::D getting exciting now. Don't know if it's to early to say hi but I thought I'd start the ball rolling.

I'm Chloe, nice to meet you. I'm 25 so I'm the youngest. This will be my 5th JY holiday ::)

There are 14 booked on this holiday for September, 9 men 5 women. 

There are 3 going from local airports so will meet in Paris. Before meeting up with us in Cuba :)

Don't be shy say hi and tell us a bit about yourself.

Looking forward to seeing most of you in Gatwick soon.

Chloe xx

Hi Chloe

I'm on this trip on 4th Sept and so looking forward to it. This will be my 4th JY holiday.

I'm one of the 3 flying from Manchester, so will see you in Cuba

7 weeks and counting!

Gaynor

altonrob
(Member)
Hi All,

I'm Rob (46), I'm also on 4th Sept trip to Cuba travelling from Gatwick, just can't wait but it will come round too fast (I've got a dissertation to complete and hand-in before we leave). This is my 2nd JY trip. Israel two years ago was fab, JY really look after you.

bazza35
(Member)
Hi all I'm Barry 36 from London and this will be my fourth JY holiday. I'm also flying from Gatwick and I look forward to meeting you all.
Joanio
(Member)
I did this trip last October, it was fab but don't expect luxury food as its adequate but basic.  Take lots of paracetamol etc not that you'll need it but they are desperate for stuff like that plus pens, shower stuff etc.
GaynorC
(Member)
Only two and a bit weeks to go for this trip to Cuba, excited. I understand I am one of three flying from Manchester to Paris then onwards to Havana, but could you tell me if there are any more travellers flying from Paris to Havana. Thanks