Mick W
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Just thought its a long time since I touched base with the many friends I met on JY holidays and on this forum when I was a regular contributor(along with Julia and the staff of course).

I trust that those still around on here (I do read occasionally) are all well and still travelling to the many exotic places.

Of course still travelling myself on a regular basis, Algarve, Croatia and Scotland already this year with Hungary then South America still to come.

Not with JY nowadays due to my change in circumstance but can say we are planning to do China next year with Travelsphere so looking forward to that.

Take care everyone.

Mick

BGray
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Mick,

Nice to hear from you - although we never actually met, I've heard a lot about you from some of your former travelling companions!  Glad you are still travelling - enjoy!

Cheers,

Bob

TonyW
  • (Member)
(Member)
:shy: Hi Mick

Good to hear from you. We met a few years ago on Chicago to New Orleans trip. Had a great time seeing sights and clubs with you.

Happy travelling

Best wishes

TonyW

Keep travelling this is real life not a rehearsal

Bosuncat
(Member)
Hi from me too Mick.  I'm glad things are going well for you.  :)

I have such great memories of our trip to Slovenia. 😃 :

Take care.

RaeW
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Mick,

I'm glad to read that you are still whizzing about the world! So pleased to know that you are enjoying life with someone.

Best wishes,

Rae

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Mick

Hello from me as well. Nice to hear from you. Glad to know that you are still travelling. Wishing you both all the best for the future.

Regards

Jaya

janib
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hello Mick,

Glad to know that you are still around, like Tony, Chicago to New Orleans was a great trip. Good that you have found someone to share your life travels. Just come back from Queen Victoria to Amsterdam and should have been Bruge, however winds of 40-50 mph put paid to that as they would not let the ship go through the lock at Ijmeudin 😞 

Got JY with Breathtaking New Zealand in October which I am looking forward to.

Good luck for the future Mick

Jan

katy1717
(Member)
Hi Mick, glad to hear you're still travelling.  I remember your postings and reviews, always with lots of useful information.  Lovely to hear from you again.

Katy

lindyfos
(Member)
Is anyone out there doing a trip in October?