karen2017kj
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi I'm new to jy and never had a holiday alone , just wondering if there are some people going on this trip that I could chat with before we travel , reading people's comments on diffrent holidays it sounds like you have a great time. So looking forward to it.
Una
  • (Member)
(Member)
'karen2017kj' wrote:

Hi I'm new to jy and never had a holiday alone , just wondering if there are some people going on this trip that I could chat with before we travel , reading people's comments on diffrent holidays it sounds like you have a great time. So looking forward to it.

Hi Karen. Is this for the "Best of Lake Garda" departure next Monday? I'm on this one, my sister is also travelling. I've  been on several JY holidays before, first time for my sister. You will definitely have a good time - I've never been disappointed either the trip or company on that I've done so far.. Rgds, Una

karen2017kj
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hello Una, no it isn't the same trip I'm going next Sunday the 14th may walking lake Garda. So looking forward to it .I hope you enjoy your holiday , hope your sister enjoys it aswell . Thankyou for getting back to me everyone gives positive feed back ..karen