Subhi
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi, my name is subhi

Booked my 1st ever Just you holiday

Discover Sicily 30th May, slightly apprehensive,

Would be great to hear from others on the same trip or comments from people already being on the trip.

daveJB
(Member)
Hi Subhi,

Welcome to the forum, I did this holiday in 2014, If you like the Italian culture you'll love this island, I recommend going on the optional tours to Mount Etna and Agrigento.

I understand your apprehension but really you needn't worry, once you meet everyone else you will soon relax and enjoy the whole experience.

Dave.

Subhi
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Dave,

Thanks, that's reasurraning, I had being thinking of doing the optional excursions, your advice had been very helpful. Did you take the option to go to the of Mount Etna jeep.

daveJB
(Member)
Hi Subhi,

Yes I did do the mount Etna jeep, I wanted to go right to the rim of the creator but there had

an eruption a few days before so we were not allowed to go too close, even so it was a great trip

and on the way back down we saw how lava flows had covered a house where the roads have to be cleared

of lava.

Dave.

Subhi
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Dave,

Thanks for that, I'll definitely do the jeep trip up Etna, let's just hope there's no eruptions to stop the jeep reaching the top.

Decided I'm gonna do both of the optional excursions, will book them in advance.

Your comments helped a lot

Thanks

Subhi