andrea68
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi everyone

New to group & looking to book a trip for my 50th next year  😃

Just wondering whats the average age of the groups?

Thanks in advance

lesley07
(Member)
Hi Andrea

On most trips you will find that the majority of people are in the age range early 50's to late 70's. There are sometimes younger people in the group and in general people seem to get along.

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Young or old it's just a number, I started using JY in 2006 and have travelled the world with them, I am now 58. Great holidays and countries to visit near or far, safe way to travel ladies out number the Men. I have been out walked by people in their late 70's and have had some great conversations along the way.

PIck some where you really fancy seeing for your special birthday, have a great time, Any other questions just ask.

Cindy

janib
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hello Andrea,

Is there anywhere that you want to go to make your 50th special? Look at this years' brochure for dates close to your birthday and choose, hopefully they will be running again next year. Next years dates come out I think in September.

Like Cindy said, age is a number. I too have been outwalked by some 80 year olds :blush: ( memories of struggling up on the Yorkshire Moors come to mind )

My birthday is on New Years Eve. I had a 20 year plan- every 5 years- 45th Paris with my girls- 50th New York with girls, their boyfriends and my mum- 55th Buenos Aires with my birthday on Copacabana Beach in Rio with eldest daughter. My 60th was supposed to be in New Zealand, however my youngest daughter decided to get pregnant so we celebrated in The Ritz with afternoon tea as she was 38 weeks 🙂 . The story finishes with me booking Breathtaking New Zealand in October. To say that I am getting excited is an understatement.

Jan

intrepid traveller
(Member)
Very varied physical age but mentally and 'up for it age' about 18 - 25!!!  We are mostly 'game' girls and guys.
Lottief
(Member)
Lottie f

Hello would like to know other just you members going on Crete Chania holiday on May 3rd.