patti42
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi.  Have just booked Puglia or Apuglia is it for 8days on May 7th.  My first Just You trip.  Bit nervous.  Has anyone else booked this holiday who is over 65!!!!
mrsd
  • (Member)
(Member)
'patti42' wrote:

Hi,

I'm also going the same time, nice to find a fellow traveller. Please don't worry about age, it means nothing on these trips. I did my first one last year, 31 of us age range 25-82. Everyone mixed in together regardless of their age (or gender)

Hi.  Have just booked Puglia or Apuglia is it for 8days on May 7th.  My first Just You trip.  Bit nervous.  Has anyone else booked this holiday who is over 65!!!!

patti42
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'mrsd' wrote:

'patti42' wrote:

Hi,

I'm also going the same time, nice to find a fellow traveller. Please don't worry about age, it means nothing on these trips. I did my first one last year, 31 of us age range 25-82. Everyone mixed in together regardless of their age (or gender)

patti42
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'mrsd' wrote:

'patti42' wrote:

Hi,

Thanks for your encouraging reply.  I am looking forward to the holiday and hope to meeet you then.  I am Pat (female) and will be coming from East Anglia.  Am staying Sat night at the Gatwick Hilton.

SarahS
(Member)
I did this tour last October. Apulis/Pugilia is a lovely, as yet, unspoilt  area, of Italy. A great place to discover before the masses. There's something for everyone, history, scenery, shopping, fabulous food, and of course the trulI houses. I hope you have as good a time as I did.

patti42
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'SarahS' wrote:

I did this tour last October. Apulis/Pugilia is a lovely, as yet, unspoilt  area, of Italy. A great place to discover before the masses. There's something for everyone, history, scenery, shopping, fabulous food, and of course the trulI houses. I hope you have as good a time as I did.

Thanks.  Very encouraged by what you say re Puglia.  I am really looking forward to it but slightly apprehensive as it is my first Just You holiday, but from reading comments from other travellers i am sure it will be great.

SarahS
(Member)
I did write a review of my trip if you are interested in reading it