Rona62
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi I have booked on to this trip after thinking about it for four years since my first JY holiday. Really looking forward to it and wondered who else/ how many others are booked on

Rona

Texasnavajo
(Member)
'Rona62' wrote:

Hi I have booked on to this trip after thinking about it for four years since my first JY holiday. Really looking forward to it and wondered who else/ how many others are booked on

Rona

Hi Rona - I'm booked on that holiday too. Looking forward to it soooo much. I've got "things to see" lists for Prague and Vienna but not much for Budapest as yet - any thoughts? I'm doing both of the optional tours - how about you? I am one of the world's biggest scruffs but I do feel the need to tidy myself up for the Mozart concert. I've been on 3 other JY holidays namely Texas (best holiday ever), Sicily and Iceland. The latter was great except it was a bit short to get to know people.

Have you received any other replies? Last time I looked the holiday was nearly fully booked and that was a month ago so we should have a good crowd.

Joe