Sarah124
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
First trip with Just You. Flying from Gatwick on 2nd July to Cilento Coast. Anyone else booked on this trip? Nice to have some names to say 'hello' to before we go. Looking forward to the lovely sunshine, especially after all this rain!! Hopefully not just me on the trip. Thanks Sarah
Dorrie
(Member)
Hi Sarah.I too have booked my first holiday with Just You to Cilento Coast; I am flying from Gatwick on the 4th of June.I will be back from my adventure when you go on yours.I'm so excited about it,doesn't it look a lovely place? Last time I asked Mildred 6 people were booked on it! I'll be on pins until it gets the go ahead! I don't like to keep harassing Mildred ! I'll let you know when I've been. Best wishes Dorrie.☺
NeilY
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Sarah124' wrote:

First trip with Just You. Flying from Gatwick on 2nd July to Cilento Coast. Anyone else booked on this trip? Nice to have some names to say 'hello' to before we go. Looking forward to the lovely sunshine, especially after all this rain!! Hopefully not just me on the trip. Thanks Sarah

Hi Sarah - I'm on this trip too flying from Gatwick ! Believe it or not it will be my third time on this holiday - I am a big fan of Cilento and have always found this holiday is terrific . It is one of Just You's most popular holidays and I always enjoy all the excursions & find something ' new ' every time ! All the best , Chris  ( aka Neil Y ) .

Pjs333
(Member)
'Sarah124' wrote:

Hello Sarah, you are not alone as I am same date, flying from Gatwick. Its my 1st Just You holiday and 1st solo holiday ever. Few nerves, but excitement too! Thanks for posting. I posted too but didnt get any replies with a matching date, so glad I found your message. Trisha

Pjs333
(Member)
'.NeilY' wrote:

'Sarah124' wrote:

Hi Sarah - I'm on this trip too flying from Gatwick ! Believe it or not it will be my third time on this holiday - I am a big fan of Cilento and have always found this holiday is terrific . It is one of Just You's most popular holidays and I always enjoy all the excursions & find something ' new ' every time ! All the best , Chris  ( aka Neil Y ) .

Hello Chris, great to read your comments on our holiday....see you at Gatwick. Now I know ther's at least 3 of us!!! Trisha ( Its my 1st solo trip)