SarBrad
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi I'm looking at the Pompeii/ sorrento trip, I've always wanted to go to Italy and I think it sounds amazing...but I've never been on holiday on my own before and feeling nervous! I'm 41... what are the average trips for this trip and would you recommend? Thanks x
BGray
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi I haven't done that particular trip, but I did a similar one in 2010 when I was 40!  That part of Italy is lovely and I'm sure you would enjoy it.  I've been travelling with JY since I turned 40 and sometimes I'm the youngest, more often I'm not; but age doesn't really matter and I've had a great time on all the tours I've done (13 to date!).  I can honestly say travelling with JY is the best decision I've made in decades!!

Hope you book and have a brilliant time,

Bob

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi

I have been to Sorrento and Pompeii years ago, but not with Just You. Sorrento is lovely and Pompeii is very interesting. If you really want to go, then please go ahead and book it. Don't let age stop you. There is no need to be nervous as you will be travelling with like minded people and all you have to do is sit back and relax as everything is taken care of. Life is too short so take the plunge! Do visit Capri if you get a chance whilst there. It is beautiful.

Kind regards

Jaya

SammyJay
(Member)
Hi.. I'm looking to book this trip in September and I'm 48.. just go for it! Better than sitting at home wishing you had.

Sam x