BGray
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi all,

Has anyone else noticed that there are a number of new tours now on the website....

Happy Christmas to everyone on the forum, here's hoping our holidays are everything we hope for in the year ahead...

All the best,

Bob

Nelson
(Member)
Well spotted Bob !

I like the look of the new India tour.

Can't wait for the new brochure.

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Bob

You are always the first one to notice the new tours on the website! I am waiting for the new brochure, but since 2017 and 2018 have now been planned, I am hoping there are not too many fantastic tours on offer as all I will do is sit there and wish I had lots of money and time so all I could do was travel!

Happy Christmas to you and everyone else on the Forum and Just You staff. My New Year bring lots of Joy and Happiness to all and Happy and Safe (and lots of) travelling.

Regards

Jaya

jonah
  • (Member)
(Member)
Bob - you amaze me how you always spot these first!!.

Have a great Christmas and Happy New Year

Regards

Chris

BGray
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
And a happy Christmas to you all - I must confess that it was Elaine (Bosuncat) who alerted me to the new tours this time, so I can't take the credit!  I have holiday plans in mind for at least the next five years, oh dear....

Cheers,

Bob

lesley07
(Member)
Hi Bob

I did notice the new Indian tour but I think there is only one date for 2017. Have already booked for South Africa for next year so will have to wait to do this trip.

Merry Christmas and all best wishes for 2017 to all forum users.

Lesley

janib
  • (Member)
(Member)
When they include Shimla and its railway, I shall wait for the Indian trip of a lifetime 🙂 

Jan