JY TM Frances Davies
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Just taking the opportunity to say hello to all of you who have booked this holiday. I am Frances Davies and I will be your Just You Tour Manager. I will be in reception at the hotel to meet you as you arrive on 23rd.

It is a great itinerary and fingers crossed the weather forecast looks OK at the moment, just a bit chilly.

Looking forward to meeting you all on 23rd and wishing you all a safe journey to the hotel.

Frances  :shy:

MKJ
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Frances, I am booked on this trip, I see there is entertainment after dinner each night, just wondered if there will be dancing after that as well, disco etc? also is it for the whole hotel or for our group only, and also will we be eating in the main dining room with the rest of the guests?

Regards. John.

JY TM Frances Davies
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'MKJ' wrote:

Hi Frances, I am booked on this trip, I see there is entertainment after dinner each night, just wondered if there will be dancing after that as well, disco etc? also is it for the whole hotel or for our group only, and also will we be eating in the main dining room with the rest of the guests?

Regards.  John.

Hi John,

Good to hear from you. I should have some answers for you tomorrow as the person I need to check with at the hotel only works mornings and will call me back tomorrow. I will get back in touch as soon as I know more.

Thanks,

Frances

JY TM Frances Davies
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'We wrote:

'MKJ' wrote:

Regards.  John.

Hi John,

Good to hear from you. I should have some answers for you tomorrow as the person I need to check with at the hotel only works mornings and will call me back tomorrow. I will get back in touch as soon as I know more.

Thanks,

Frances

Hello again John,

I have just spoken to the hotel and they have confirmed that our group will be sharing a function room with another group of a similar size for our dinners and Christmas lunch. The entertainment each evening will be in that room and only for our groups. There is just the entertainment (have you had information about what that is each night?) and there are no discos planned. I imagine that there may be potential for some dancing when the entertainment is a band but think we will just need to see how it goes on the night.?

Hope that is ok and look forward to meeting you on Friday,

Frances

JY TM Frances Davies
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'We wrote:

'MKJ' wrote:

Regards.  John.

Hi John,

Thanks,

Frances

Hello again John,

I have just spoken to the hotel and they have confirmed that our group will be sharing a function room with another group of a similar size for our dinners and Christmas lunch. The entertainment each evening will be in that room and only for our groups. There is just the entertainment (have you had information about what that is each night?) and there are no discos planned. I imagine that there may be potential for some dancing when the entertainment is a band but think we will just need to see how it goes on the night.?

Hope that is ok and look forward to meeting you on Friday,

Frances