lucalou
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Senior lady 65ish looking to take holiday to vietnam in 2017 worried that i will be the oldest still fit and active reassurance please
Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Lucalou,

I've just had a look at the first three dates for 2017 and can confirm that you wouldn't be the oldest traveller, so that's one less thing to worry about.

Given that you are still fit and active, it sounds like you would be OK on this tour but if you have any concerns perhaps a few of our members will be able to put your mind at rest, alternatively, you could give our team a call and they'll be able to talk through any concerns that you may have.

Kindest regards,

Julia

BGray
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi I did this tour in 2013 and once you have no major mobility issues you will be just fine.  This is a fabulous tour, I hope you book it and have a great time!  At 65 you would be right in the middle of the JY demographic!

Best wishes,

Bob

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
I think at your age and fitness you will fit in just fine, JY is a very safe way to travel, and great fun...my advice is BOOK IT...

Cindy

PeterG
(Member)
Hi Lucalou

I'm 69 and have done 16 JY trips over the last 9 years and have three more booked. I have never been the oldest in the group (but I am working on it!).