jonah
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Just booked this with Bejiing add on.  Looks amazing - so excited I wish it was leaving sooner!!!
jacq27
(Member)
Hi Jonah,

I have also booked this for June (10th) - so looking forward to it that I didn't wait for the brochure and just booked this trip online!

Let the countdown begin!

Jacqueline

Angie S
(Member)
Nice one Jonah - you didn't hang about. This is on my to do list. It will be real interesting to hear how you get on.

I hope to get Iran booked this weekend if the brochure arrives!!

Angie

jonah
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Jacq

I did wait for the brochure to confirm what I thought and then went for it - it looks amazing and I am sure it will be a fantastic trip.  It may even surpass Burma altho it will have something to look up to.  Always a bit scary being on the first trip to a new destination but June seems like an ideal time to go - not so busy as the later months.

Look forward to meeting you.

jonah
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi AngieS

This tempted me as soon as Julia posted it a while ago but I feared it would be beyond my price range.  It is a little more than I would usually pay but once I saw it online I was sold and the chance to see the Great Wall too.  No brainer.  I also fancied Iran but Mongolia won hands down.

Angie S
(Member)
Yeah Jonah,

I've seen your posts about trips you like but fear the price. I'm chuffed for you that you are going on this trip to Mongolia you are so excited about. It's a relief for me too a trip I fancy doesn't start with a 4 or a 5!

I'm doing the Roof of the World tour in May. It too is a bit more than what I would usually pay but sometimes you just have to let the blood rush to the head. As Bob said on another post, you don't know what's around the corner so do what you can.

Maybe I'll do Mongolia in 2018. I'm sure you'll do a review like your Burma trip and I look forward to it.

Angie