Karole Howard
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi.  I'm booked on the New England In the Fall trip leaving on 1st October.  I'm looking forward to a lovely trip.  I've been with JY twice before and have always had a great time.  It would be nice to 'meet' a few fellow travellers here before we go.  So please say Hi. ?
jthinch
(Member)
Hi Karole

I'm going on this trip but on the 18th September so I'll be back home suffering the post-holiday blues when you depart on yours. I've done a bunch of JY holidays before but this will be my first outside of Europe and I am really looking forward to it.

James

Karole Howard
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'jthinch' wrote:

Hi Karole

I'm going on this trip but on the 18th September so I'll be back home suffering the post-holiday blues when you depart on yours.  I've done a bunch of JY holidays before but this will be my first outside of Europe and I am really looking forward to it.

James

Hi James. I hope you have a wonderful time.  Pass on any tips when you get back!!!  Let me know what weather is like too ?

Karole

jthinch
(Member)
'Karole Howard' wrote:

'jthinch' wrote:

Hi Karole

I'm going on this trip but on the 18th September so I'll be back home suffering the post-holiday blues when you depart on yours.  I've done a bunch of JY holidays before but this will be my first outside of Europe and I am really looking forward to it.

James

Hi James. I hope you have a wonderful time.  Pass on any tips when you get back!!!  Let me know what weather is like too ?

Karole

Hi Karole

I'm writing a day by day account of the holiday - check it out in the 'Reviews' section of the forum. There are a couple of tips in there too and so far the weather has been great but not sure that it will stay that way by the time you are starting on yours.

James