Angel-49
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi, has anyone booked to go to Malta in October flying from Gatwick? I am feeling a little nervous with booking.
AnnF
  • (Member)
(Member)
Unfortunately, Angel-49, not all JY clients use the Forum so you may not get a reply from someone who is going on this holiday. Looking at the site, however, I see that the holidays in September and at the beginning of October are full booked so that looks good for the one later in the month. Perhaps Julia or Elisa could let you know how many have booked on the later one. Whatever the numbers, this shouldn't stop you booking and having a lovely time. Just go for it.

Ann

AJL
  • (Member)
(Member)

Hi, has anyone booked to go to Malta in October flying from Gatwick? I am feeling a little nervous with booking.

rogerhale
(Member)
Hi Angel 49 I'm booked to go also - Oct 10th from Bristol and am looking forward to it
AJL
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Hi wrote:

Hi Angel 49 I'm booked to go also - Oct 10th from Bristol and am looking forward to it

rogerhale
(Member)
'AJL' wrote:

'Hi rogerhale, I didn\'t know that where was an October 10th option to Malta. I' wrote:

Hi Angel 49 I'm booked to go also - Oct 10th from Bristol and am looking forward to itThe 

Hi AJL The Oct 12th option was in one of the many "supplementary" brochures we get - I, like you, have misgivings about the possible rain but will hope for the best - good luck

Angel-49
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hello, thank you to everyone for my replies. Unfortunately I haven't yet been able to book due to my hospital cancellation, my operation should now be in October. I hope you all have a lovely time.

Best Wishes Angel-49

AJL
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Angel-49' wrote:

Hello, thank you to everyone for my replies. Unfortunately I haven't yet been able to book due to my hospital cancellation, my operation should now be in October. I hope you all have a lovely time.

Best Wishes Angel-49

Good luck with your operation.

Hopefully you will book with Just you in future, you will be fine.

I am planning on booking onto the western Wonders California holiday in May next year and a shorter one week holiday in September. There may be a Madeira holiday in the next brochure, if there is, I'm going 🙂

Best,

AJL

Angel-49
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi AJL thank you for my reply. I go into hospital 4th October and hopefully, home next day. I am having to rest for 6 week's, I will not be able to travel with J Y this year. I will be booking for early 2017.

Madeira is beautiful.

Happy Holidays

Angel-49

AJL
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Hi wrote:

Hi AJL thank you for my reply. I go into hospital 4th October and hopefully, home next day. I am having to rest for 6 week's, I will not be able to travel with J Y this year. I will be booking for early 2017.

Madeira is beautiful.

Happy Holidays

Angel-49