Timaru
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hello Everyone,

I travelled with Just You for the first time in 2014 to Tuscany and had a wonderful time with some lovely people.

I am looking at going away for Christmas this year and am torn between the Swiss Christmas Wonderland and Christmas in the Italian Dolomites.  I have looked in the review section but with not much success; if any of you have been on the Swiss Wonderland or Dolomites festive trips please could you let me know your thoughts (and which you would recommend if you have been on both 🙂 ).

Julia, please could you advise numbers and splits for these two holidays please; are both cleared to operate?

Many thanks

Sharon

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Sharon,

I'm delighted to hear that you enjoyed your Tuscany trip.

The Swiss Christmas Wonderland is new this year so I'm afraid there won't be any reviews yet for this tour.

In terms of the numbers so far,

A Swiss Christmas Wonderland currently has 24 travellers confirmed to travel and just 4 places left (the group is made up of 4 men and 20 women)

The Christmas in the Italian Dolomites tour has 11 travellers booked (2 men and 9 women).

I'm delighted to tell you that both tours have been cleared to operate.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Timaru
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Thank you for the information Julia, much appreciated.

I have just booked for the Swiss Christmas Wonderland and am really looking forward to it :)

Kind regards

Sharon

SylviaJ
(Member)
Hi Sharon (again!)

I went on a JY holiday to the Italian Dolomites & Croatia for Christmas and New Year in 2011.  I can tell you about that trip when we are in Switzerland, if i can remember it!  I see the current holiday to the Dolomites is in a different hotel.

Regards

Sylvia