Blondie62
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi im just wondering if anyone  else is going on this holiday 19th sept? Myfirst solo holiday so a bit nervous but excited as well...im only going on thr 10day trip not the add on anyone  else ???:)
Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Blondie

I am sure you will have a great time I am going on the South Africa with Zambia Add on Trip on 13 September. I am not a 'beach' person and prefer touring holidays as I love sight seeing. I hope your first solo holiday will be a lovely experience.

Jaya

loua
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi

I was looking at this one too, so torn on what one to go on. It has to be next year now as all out of holiday allowance this year 😞 So would be interested to hear of your experience when you get back. Im sure you will have a lovely time x

angeline
(Member)
Hi there, I,m also on this trip but with the add on.

Don't be nervous. I was on my first trip but this is now my 6th and I've no complaints. Looking forward to meeting you. Happy to meet up in advance at the airport if that would help you.

Anne

FiTraveller
(Member)
Hi,

I am also on this trip without the add-on, it would be nice to meet people in the lounge before we go!

this is my first Just you holiday.

Fiona

JYTM LynneJM
(Member)
Hi ladies. I will be the Tour Manager on this trip and will look out for you all the check in at Heathrow. I love going to South Africa and I am sure we're going to have a great time. I look forward to meeting you soon!

Lynne

Blondie62
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Ann and fiona look forward to meeting you in the lounge I'm excited and nervous ..not sure how much money to take because would like to do some more trips while I am there ..not looking forward to the long flight feel it's more like 7 days
Blondie62
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi look forward to seeing you in the lounge ..

Not sure how much money to take because would like to do other trips ..jenny new blondie

Blondie62
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi look forward  to meeting you in the lounge ..not sure how much money to take anyone help ? As would like to do other trips while there 

Jenny

Blondie62
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'FiTraveller' wrote:

Hi,

I am also on this trip without the add-on, it would be nice to meet people in the lounge before we go!

this is my first Just you holiday.

Fiona

Hi fiona look forward  to meeting you in the lounge